2014 College Football Thread

Reads 65198 • Replies 979 • Started Wednesday, July 2, 2014 12:01:20 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

TheAlum
beers 7164 º places 10 º 13:13 Thu 7/10/2014

Wow, that’s a calkwalk of a Non-Con schedule there for AU

Guyute_Pig
beers 103 º places 48 º 17:04 Thu 7/10/2014

Originally posted by TheAlum

Would you like to swap schedules? I could book my final four arrangements now with iowa’s schedule. One solid ooc game a year is plenty for anyone in sec west. A k state night game fills that. We have the two best teams out of sec east and play in the damn sec west and you’re gonna talk schedules?

TheAlum
beers 7164 º places 10 º 18:01 Thu 7/10/2014

Originally posted by Guyute_Pig

Would you like to swap schedules? I could book my final four arrangements now with iowa’s schedule. One solid ooc game a year is plenty for anyone in sec west. A k state night game fills that. We have the two best teams out of sec east and play in the damn sec west and you’re gonna talk schedules?

I’m not asserting Iowa’s schedule is hard. It’s very favorable.

But if you cant admit your OOC schedule is embarrassing, you got issues

Guyute_Pig
beers 103 º places 48 º 11:19 Fri 7/11/2014

I’m not asserting Iowa’s schedule is hard. It’s very favorable.

But if you cant admit your OOC schedule is embarrassing, you got issues

Oh, I have lots of issues. We are paying San Jose State 1.5 M this year to come get drilled. Not sure what to say about that...

In 2012, when we scheduled K State they were a top 15 program, looks like they’ll be ranked when we play them on the road. We have Louisville in the Chik-fil-a kickoff game next year. I do not want any more than one good OOC game, sorry. We have 6 preseason top 25 teams on our schedule. I think that is a sufficient schedule.

CheesedMan
beers 555 º places 12 º 06:12 Sat 7/12/2014

Puff, puff, pass.

Odds that anything happens? Zero.

CheesedMan
beers 555 º places 12 º 06:15 Sat 7/12/2014

Come on in for lively discussion regarding: academic standards, hill jacks’ burning couches, how "Golden" Al is at recruiting despite the fact they can’t even contend in the ACC, clarification as to why the hell UCF is ranked, Iowa possibly has the easiest schedule in program history, and how long until Cheese brings the Dak for heisman talk like his delusional fanbase?

I will do my best to not drunk post f bombs this year during Auburn games.

Sorry, I have nothing for Syracuse. Their football program is more irrelevant than UCF now.

No Dak for Heisman talk from me, I’ll just be here when he runs wild on Auburn. Man, seeing Marshall getting blown up by our D-Line and Benardrick McKinney will be like getting an early Christmas present.

All kidding aside, it should be a damn good season in Starkvegas.

Guyute_Pig
beers 103 º places 48 º 06:30 Sat 7/12/2014

Originally posted by CheesedMan
Puff, puff, pass.

Not as exciting as crablegs,..

Amazes me how stupid these guys are, why are you driving around while smoking?

TheAlum
beers 7164 º places 10 º 07:28 Tue 7/15/2014

JoeinDahlem
beers 1664 º places 356 º 13:33 Tue 7/15/2014

Anything fun coming about of SEC Media Days yet? I sense that I am supposed to care. I’m not sure I do.

But it’s a nice little warning that football is back soon.

Guyute_Pig
beers 103 º places 48 º 20:19 Tue 7/15/2014

Originally posted by CheesedMan
Puff, puff, pass.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/writer/dennis-dodd/24621057/nick-marshall-should-be-kept-out-of-auburns-season-opener-not-sec-media-days

We would still smoke Arkansas like cheap Mexican brick weed with JJ at qb.