3 nights in Montreal (Sep. 12-14)

Reads 650 • Replies 4 • Started Monday, September 12, 2016 5:03:49 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

MatSciGuy
beers 924 º 17:03 Mon 9/12/2016

My wife and I are in Montreal the next three nights. I have some beers to share from Oakhold (clevar and my brewery) and from Fair State if anyone would like to meet up. My cell is 651-249-3501. Planning to hit Dieu du Ciel tonight.

Cheers,
Levi

mathieuc
beers 3997 º places 5 º 17:22 Mon 9/12/2016

Cheers! Have fun and if you can try to hit Vice & Versa and/or Isle de Garde and you’ll have hit the best places in that area!

Let us know when you hit Quebec City if you want to hang out!

Cheers again!

Mathieu

MatSciGuy
beers 924 º 17:36 Mon 9/12/2016

Originally posted by mathieuc
Cheers! Have fun and if you can try to hit Vice & Versa and/or Isle de Garde and you’ll have hit the best places in that area!

Let us know when you hit Quebec City if you want to hang out!

Cheers again!

Mathieu

Yeah - definitely would still like to meet up in Quebec! We will be there Thursday night. Want to meet somewhere for a beer that you think may also allow me to share a couple bottles?

mathieuc
beers 3997 º places 5 º 18:21 Mon 9/12/2016

A BYOW restaurant would be great for that, not many places outside of these would allow us to bring bottles in actually. I’ll check for a few options, I remember a place on St-Jean street that was convenient but not exactly great and that’s it for downtown. I mean, there must be others but that’s the only one I remember for now. There are some places down the hill for sure.

mathieuc
beers 3997 º places 5 º 11:00 Tue 9/13/2016

Or maybe we could hit Bateau de Nuit or Le Projet and just forget about the bottle sharing? I wish there were places where we could bring in bottles but this is just not how it works in Quebec.