4 beers for $10?

Reads 5262 • Replies 48 • Started Thursday, November 10, 2016 10:31:59 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

DalzAle
beers 2046 º places 14 º 16:38 Tue 11/15/2016

Originally posted by CraftappedBob
Hi. I’m Bob (one of the owners) from Craftapped. I thought I’d jump on here and answer a few questions.

Right now only 1 of our partners (we have almost 70) has any limitations on what kind of pint you can get with your membership. It’s pretty much open season on what beer you can get when you go out.

We’ve also have just added what we call "Get More than 4" program. Each month there will be a list of 10 or so partners that you can visit (once), use a beer voucher and we will give you back a beer voucher. If you visit them all you can get 10 more beers that month.

We also have member happy hours 2-3 times a month. Any member that comes to one WE buy you a pint (aka..more free beer).

Also..I think TheHof43 emailed us about the pricing on the 6/12 month membership. I hope you got my reply and I look forward to meeting you at a happy hour.

Thanks for mentioning us here and I hope everyone enjoys Craftapped.

Stopped into Barre today and they wouldn’t honor it. Did they pull out?

CraftappedBob
15:36 Wed 11/16/2016

Hi! I think we are chatting on FB about this as well but for the rest of the readers on the forum here I’ll recap what talked about. Barre recently underwent an ownership change but they had been in contact with us in September about that and had asked us to help promote their rebranding (which we did). They have redeemed beers there this month so we are not sure what is going on and have put in a message with them today to find out.

I will say this. We’ve had 2 other spots "drop out" w/o telling us due to key people leaving and the new crew comes on board and just doesn’t want to do Craftapped. But at the same time we’ve had new partners come on board because GM’s change jobs and get to their new job and want us to work with them there. That helped us get Freehouse in MPLS recently. It goes both ways.

Originally posted by DalzAle
Hi. I’m Bob (one of the owners) from Craftapped. I thought I’d jump on here and answer a few questions.

Right now only 1 of our partners (we have almost 70) has any limitations on what kind of pint you can get with your membership. It’s pretty much open season on what beer you can get when you go out.

We’ve also have just added what we call "Get More than 4" program. Each month there will be a list of 10 or so partners that you can visit (once), use a beer voucher and we will give you back a beer voucher. If you visit them all you can get 10 more beers that month.

We also have member happy hours 2-3 times a month. Any member that comes to one WE buy you a pint (aka..more free beer).

Also..I think TheHof43 emailed us about the pricing on the 6/12 month membership. I hope you got my reply and I look forward to meeting you at a happy hour.

Thanks for mentioning us here and I hope everyone enjoys Craftapped.

Stopped into Barre today and they wouldn’t honor it. Did they pull out?

CraftappedBob
10:36 Tue 11/29/2016

Hey all...we are running our Black Friday /Cyber Monday deal until this coming weekend 12/3. 6 and 12 month memberships are going for $35/$70 each (usually $49/$98). Check it out if you get a chance. http://craftapped.com/ ...Thanks!

DalzAle
beers 2046 º places 14 º 12:25 Tue 11/29/2016

Any new partners going in by Target Center in the near future?

CraftappedBob
14:27 Fri 12/2/2016

Yes. We will have 2-3 spots announced in the next 30 days or so (probably less). One will be a brewery and the other 2 bar/restaurant. We are also added O’Donovan’s to our "Get More than 4" program for December. So you can stop in there, use a voucher and we will give you back a bonus voucher to use at another partner this month. I’ll check back in here as soon as we know the add dates for the new partners.

bnielsen13
beers 265 º places 1 º 15:49 Sat 12/3/2016

Yes. We will have 2-3 spots announced in the next 30 days or so (probably less). One will be a brewery and the other 2 bar/restaurant. We are also added O’Donovan’s to our "Get More than 4" program for December. So you can stop in there, use a voucher and we will give you back a bonus voucher to use at another partner this month. I’ll check back in here as soon as we know the add dates for the new partners.

Went to 4 partners today and none of them had a clue who craftapped was. We were told by 2 of the 4 places that we got scammed. Cuzzys, Freehouse, Smack Shack and The Loop.

Dangeruss
beers 35 º 09:56 Sun 12/4/2016

South of river are legit. I did mine at Nutmeg, Volstead and Bald Man but they are not part of the 4/10 program I think

CraftappedBob
09:36 Mon 12/5/2016

Hi Brad,

I know we’ve spoken via email but we are trying to get on a call with you as well. We need to know which 2 partners told you were being scammed. We take this situation very seriously and have spoken directly to all 4 of these partners over the weekend and all of them have asked us who said this as well so we can follow up with them.

I’ll apologize here again for what happened. We have never had anything like this occur in the year we have been doing this and are taking steps with these partners to make sure it doesn’t happen again. You may hear directly from some of this partners as well. I believe Cuzzy’s wanted to send you an apology directly.

Originally posted by bnielsen13

Went to 4 partners today and none of them had a clue who craftapped was. We were told by 2 of the 4 places that we got scammed. Cuzzys, Freehouse, Smack Shack and The Loop.

CraftappedBob
09:41 Mon 12/5/2016

Thanks for the follow up! The December More than 4 did change up some of the partners. In Eagan its New Bohemia for December. You can see the list for December at this link: http://craftapped.com/members/

We upped the partners you can visit to 15 for this month.

Originally posted by Dangeruss
South of river are legit. I did mine at Nutmeg, Volstead and Bald Man but they are not part of the 4/10 program I think

bnielsen13
beers 265 º places 1 º 10:40 Mon 12/5/2016

Hi Brad,

I know we’ve spoken via email but we are trying to get on a call with you as well. We need to know which 2 partners told you were being scammed. We take this situation very seriously and have spoken directly to all 4 of these partners over the weekend and all of them have asked us who said this as well so we can follow up with them.

I’ll apologize here again for what happened. We have never had anything like this occur in the year we have been doing this and are taking steps with these partners to make sure it doesn’t happen again. You may hear directly from some of this partners as well. I believe Cuzzy’s wanted to send you an apology directly.

Originally posted by bnielsen13

I appreciate your quick response on Saturday. I look forward to trying out more spots.