add beer to cellar

Reads 3160 • Replies 11 • Started Monday, November 28, 2016 1:39:53 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

erling1000
beers 1440 º places 1 º 15:02 Wed 11/30/2016

Originally posted by HuskerTan
Originally posted by AJung
It appears "Updating cellar", but it is not in my cellar

I know there is issues with Beer Buddy in general lately. In fact everything I’ve rated will not sync with the actual site and it says updating but then everything is blank for me. Be patient and the kinks will get worked out. I’ve just been logging into the site on my phone for now. It’s really quite mobile friendly.

Exactly what my Beer Buddy is doing. I can rate a beer, but after trying to resolve the Sync problem by reinstalling, my mobile ratebeer database is wiped, I can login but can’t Sync down and then I can’t examine my rated beers in app. I hope very much they solve this soon, because I hardly never buy a beer in a shop without scanning and comparing with my previous ratings...
By the way - I bought both iOS apps: RateBeer and BeerBuddy, but it seems like they are the same, made by the same company? The first has been crashing for a long time, the latter just begun crashing too. Maybe iOS 10 or something is the matter? Well, in the FAQ on this site only BeerBuddy is shown for iOS, although the same company made them both... maybe BeerBuddy is the present and the RateBeer app is the past? And btw.: How often / fast is BeerBuddy usually updated? Do they often solve the problems fast?

Greetings...