Air force hops hits 6000 minus 100!!

Reads 1034 • Replies 12 • Started Saturday, July 9, 2016 6:06:01 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

AirForceHops
beers 15176 º places 226 º 11:42 Fri 7/15/2016

Originally posted by ClarkVV
Originally posted by AirForceHops
Will we be having the pleasure of hitting your 6,000th rating at the tasting??

HOT DAMN! I just looked and you havent rated Bells Batch 6000.........

I do not believe in a backlog. No way I will be close to 6k by next Saturday, unless I drank everything in my cellar within 8 days (That’s not going to happen) soooooo, no.

Oh come on, you have all this weekend, plus all of next week, plus friday. If you can’t do 84 beers by then....LOL. Actually, if we can get to like 30 beers on the tasting, that means you only need to do like 55 beers between now and next Saturday. Using Maths, that’s only 6 beers per day.....

6 new beers per day seems like a lot of work. I have easily 100 new beers in the cellar but all Impy Stouts, Barely wines, Barrel Aged stuff. Stuff to be shared...
July has been a slow month because honestly I am really getting tired of dissecting everything I drink. 6k will have to wait until August.

ClarkVV
beers 13589 º places 112 º 12:03 Fri 7/15/2016

Will we be having the pleasure of hitting your 6,000th rating at the tasting??

HOT DAMN! I just looked and you havent rated Bells Batch 6000.........

I do not believe in a backlog. No way I will be close to 6k by next Saturday, unless I drank everything in my cellar within 8 days (That’s not going to happen) soooooo, no.

Oh come on, you have all this weekend, plus all of next week, plus friday. If you can’t do 84 beers by then....LOL. Actually, if we can get to like 30 beers on the tasting, that means you only need to do like 55 beers between now and next Saturday. Using Maths, that’s only 6 beers per day.....

6 new beers per day seems like a lot of work. I have easily 100 new beers in the cellar but all Impy Stouts, Barely wines, Barrel Aged stuff. Stuff to be shared...
July has been a slow month because honestly I am really getting tired of dissecting everything I drink. 6k will have to wait until August.

Alright, fair enough! Crack a St. Ides, sit back, relax and don’t worry about what you’re drinking. You’ve earned it!