Beer rating without comment?

Reads 2415 • Replies 25 • Started Thursday, October 12, 2017 4:20:58 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

puzzl
beers 3258 º places 138 º 20:59 Fri 10/13/2017

Originally posted by joet
Originally posted by BVery
Joe, will that breakout in the user profile be visible on the website/mobile website, the app, or both? I don't use the app, but I seem to have a 1 or 2 count of ratings that might be in that bucket of too few characters, and I'd like to find it and fix it.

I just met with the app folks to be sure we're on the same page. We have common language for this week and language for next week. :-)

I'm going to try to knock out the major hurdle of combining ticks and "personal notes" to create a simple *rates and ticks* breakdown by end of next week. Then your profile will simply show Ratings, and Ticks, and they will be viewable either separately by tabs or in one long list. I think it might be best to show in one long list but then have and option to show all, ticks, or rates. What do you think? Whatever we do, I'll coordinate with mobile.

What does this have to do with the issue at hand?

JulienHuxley
beers 6219 º places 450 º 23:34 Fri 10/13/2017

Originally posted by puzzl
Joe, will that breakout in the user profile be visible on the website/mobile website, the app, or both? I don't use the app, but I seem to have a 1 or 2 count of ratings that might be in that bucket of too few characters, and I'd like to find it and fix it.

I just met with the app folks to be sure we're on the same page. We have common language for this week and language for next week. :-)

I'm going to try to knock out the major hurdle of combining ticks and "personal notes" to create a simple *rates and ticks* breakdown by end of next week. Then your profile will simply show Ratings, and Ticks, and they will be viewable either separately by tabs or in one long list. I think it might be best to show in one long list but then have and option to show all, ticks, or rates. What do you think? Whatever we do, I'll coordinate with mobile.

Are you retarded?

BVery
beers 13631 º places 750 º 23:39 Fri 10/13/2017

I see the 2 tabs now on the main webpage, and it displays 11,199 ratings and 1 personal for me. However, it looks like the same beer list displays regardless of which tab I click, and if I click the 'ticks' filter, it shows no beers. Is this functionality still a work in process, or is there something I'm missing? I still can't seem to locate that 1 'personal' rating/tick.

Also, in response to your question - being able to see all, ticks, or rates would be cool.

jtclockwork
beers 21132 º places 554 º 02:33 Sat 10/14/2017

Is this what "personal" ratings are? I have one for some reason. How can I tell what it is? When I click on the "personal rating" button nothing happens.

Gary
beers 2114 º places 4 º 09:22 Sat 10/14/2017

MarcoDL
beers 9631 º places 213 º 11:40 Sat 10/14/2017

Originally posted by jtclockwork
Is this what "personal" ratings are? I have one for some reason. How can I tell what it is? When I click on the "personal rating" button nothing happens.

Same for me, I would really like to see which ratings cause the problem, but the button doesn't do anything.

sloth
beers 3480 º places 102 º 21:41 Sat 10/14/2017

Originally posted by JulienHuxley
Originally posted by puzzl

Are you retarded?

Are you like 7 years old?

JulienHuxley
beers 6219 º places 450 º 09:17 Mon 10/16/2017

Originally posted by sloth

I am when I get buzzed quick.

My comment stands though, allow me to be more explicit. Joe literally posts an update on what is happening with blank ratings/ticks/rating counts in a thread called "Beer rating without comments?" describing how ticks and wordless ratings from the app will be merged into one next week and so on. Puzzl intervenes by asking what does this have to do with the issue at hand? Puzzl has reading comprehension issues.

ebone1988
beers 2504 º places 24 º 09:53 Mon 10/16/2017

sloth
beers 3480 º places 102 º 21:06 Mon 10/16/2017

Originally posted by JulienHuxley
Originally posted by sloth

I am when I get buzzed quick.

My comment stands though, allow me to be more explicit. Joe literally posts an update on what is happening with blank ratings/ticks/rating counts in a thread called "Beer rating without comments?" describing how ticks and wordless ratings from the app will be merged into one next week and so on. Puzzl intervenes by asking what does this have to do with the issue at hand? Puzzl has reading comprehension issues.

The retarded thing, just bugs me. Drink up.