Bottle shares along the front range?

Reads 487 • Replies 3 • Started Tuesday, February 9, 2016 11:29:01 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

kdanham
23:29 Tue 2/9/2016

Finally have my cellar built to a fairly respectable point... I think. https://www.beerxchange.com/user/Kham

Anyone know of any bottle shares in the boulder/ denver area? I’d love to get into that side of it. I only have a few friends to share my cellar beers with, I want to step it up.

Ratman197
beers 24750 º places 200 º 09:38 Wed 2/10/2016

Might not be quite what you’re lookin for but the first Saturday of each month at 10 am we have a bottle share at Colorado Plus. Everyone brings 1 or 2 bottles and occasionally some munchies. You’re welcome to join in.

GTAEgeek
beers 5665 º places 553 º 09:56 Wed 2/10/2016

I’d be very interested in a share, too, although preferably in the Colorado Springs area. Unfortunately, I doubt that day and time would work very well for me. I might be able to come up very occasionally, though.

wchesser
beers 2435 º places 44 º 12:42 Wed 2/10/2016

If you are on Facebook there is a Denver Beer Traders private group that is pretty active and good for organizing or finding out about shares. If you are on Facebook, BeerMail me your Facebook details and I can try to add you to the group.