cgarvieuk 15-23

Reads 5300 • Replies 88 • Started Thursday, January 30, 2014 12:57:18 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

cgarvieuk
beers 37793 º places 457 º 19:42 Fri 2/21/2014

Originally posted by burg326
Congrats on being in the top 50 now for FL rates.

Yeah quite pleased, before i left i revoned the seventy plus i needed was just a bit too much to be achieved. So inrecon dan changed plan last Sunday and took me by rapp that got me twenty. Add to that the cigar city stops and one stop at their brewpub and i was over half way their. Copp got me twice what i expected. And then as msny bottles as i could find and bingo . Recon I’ve also a dozen new Florida ones heading home.

GodOfThunder
beers 1364 º places 65 º 05:06 Sat 2/22/2014

You’ll get about 8 more from Cask and Larder tonight. I’m bringing some other Cigar City beers you haven’t had, to drink. Plus, Redlight Redlight might have some surprises.
If you just want ticks, there is Orlando Brewing, too, but they are pretty bad.

CheesedMan
beers 555 º places 12 º 05:26 Sat 2/22/2014

Originally posted by GodOfThunder
You’ll get about 8 more from Cask and Larder tonight. I’m bringing some other Cigar City beers you haven’t had, to drink. Plus, Redlight Redlight might have some surprises.
If you just want ticks, there is Orlando Brewing, too, but they are pretty bad.

Looks like the Grapefruit IPA is still on, I f’ing love that beer.

cgarvieuk
beers 37793 º places 457 º 05:29 Sat 2/22/2014

Oh yeah. Sound great.

Homer321
beers 5369 º places 54 º 05:55 Sat 2/22/2014

Glad the IPA was enjoyed, Craig. Pleasure meeting you and the wife and kids. Bummed I can’t make it back over there for RLRL. Hope you have a great time and enjoy what’s left of the vacation! Thanks again for the trade.

PS, hate to call out other RBers in public threads, but still haven’t seen any moob pics as promised by another user, you? May have to drop some negative feedback

CheesedMan
beers 555 º places 12 º 06:09 Sat 2/22/2014

Originally posted by Homer321
Glad the IPA was enjoyed, Craig. Pleasure meeting you and the wife and kids. Bummed I can’t make it back over there for RLRL. Hope you have a great time and enjoy what’s left of the vacation! Thanks again for the trade.

PS, hate to call out other RBers in public threads, but still haven’t seen any moob pics as promised by another user, you? May have to drop some negative feedback

cgarvieuk
beers 37793 º places 457 º 06:12 Sat 2/22/2014

Dont encourage HIM i got on and i may never be the same again

CheesedMan
beers 555 º places 12 º 06:33 Sat 2/22/2014

Originally posted by cgarvieuk

Dont encourage HIM i got on and i may never be the same again

Admit it, it was the highlight of your trip.