FAO a UK Admin type.

Reads 1498 • Replies 14 • Started Sunday, October 22, 2017 10:42:15 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

Theydon_Bois
admin
beers 40906 º places 1239 º 06:39 Mon 10/23/2017

Done.

But as Silk states, and I prescribed above, you need to affialiate from the venue page (if you can access this to edit - guessing perhaps not)

BeardedAvenger
beers 7383 º places 601 º 06:43 Mon 10/23/2017

Originally posted by Theydon_Bois
Done.

But as Silk states, and I prescribed above, you need to affialiate from the venue page (if you can access this to edit - guessing perhaps not)

Think only Admins can do this now? Anyone can add a venue but editing is restricted.

LazyPyro
beers 8276 º places 63 º 06:52 Mon 10/23/2017

Originally posted by BeardedAvenger
Done.

Think only Admins can do this now? Anyone can add a venue but editing is restricted.

Hmm... did us normal folk used to be able edit? That would be incredibly useful. I've only been here a couple of years but I've never been able to edit places, I've always had to message an admin to fix stuff or associate a venue to a brewer.

BlackHaddock
beers 15616 º places 1059 º 14:06 Mon 10/23/2017

Originally posted by LazyPyro
Originally posted by BeardedAvenger
Done.

Hmm... did us normal folk used to be able edit? That would be incredibly useful. I've only been here a couple of years but I've never been able to edit places, I've always had to message an admin to fix stuff or associate a venue to a brewer.

I am happy with being unable to edit/undo other people's work. I am a true Luddite and would most likely destroy all the good efforts before me, not intensional (sic), but on a regular basis without even realising.

<*))))))><