FT: Struise Pannepot Old Fisherman's Ale - 2013 11.2 oz bottles

Reads 5268 • Replies 44 • Started Monday, October 23, 2017 8:47:06 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

zywiecporter
beers 10 º 20:47 Mon 10/23/2017

Hi Guys, so I have 11.2 oz bottles of Struise Pannepot Old Fisherman's Ale, 2013 vintage, for trade. Rated the 2nd best Belgian Strong Ale in the world behind Westvleteren Extra 8.

https://www.ratebeer.com/beerstyles/belgian-strong-ale/13/

I am searching for very high quality Imperial Stouts and IPAs of similar regard (Speedway Stout, Pliney, Midnight Sun beers (Arctic Devil, Berserker, etc.). Open to lots of quality stuff so make an offer. I don't plan to part with these beers for just anything, so please, very serious offers only.

I am located in Maryland.

MarcoDL
beers 9647 º places 213 º 05:28 Tue 10/24/2017

This beer is easily available, might be useful for you to know.

zywiecporter
beers 10 º 10:03 Tue 10/24/2017

Originally posted by MarcoDL

Yea ok buddy. The 2013 Pannepot is so widely available that the average selling price on beertracker sites is listed at $18+ a bottle and I have already gotten some marvelous trades on other sites. If you don't have anything nice to say, how about not saying anything at all?

zywiecporter
beers 10 º 10:04 Tue 10/24/2017

You are also in the Netherlands lol....give me break...

leedw94
places 1 º 10:19 Tue 10/24/2017

Originally posted by zywiecporter

Yea ok buddy. The 2013 Pannepot is so widely available that the average selling price on beertracker sites is listed at $18 a bottle and I have already gotten some marvelous trades on other sites. If you don't have anything nice to say, how about not saying anything at all?

i dont get the hostility towards his comment. His comment is indeed very valid. It is easily available everywhere in belgium and most of europe, at 2.5 euro per bottle.
Beertracker site might sell it at 18 bucks a bottle, but that does not reflect the value of the bottle. it only reflects how much mark up they charge on consumers.

MarcoDL was simply letting people know of the value of the beer, so that 'fair' trade is possible. And also to let you know what are the realistic value you should put on it. Unless what you want is trade rape.

hawthorne00
beers 8527 º places 63 º 10:34 Tue 10/24/2017

I think he was trying to be helpful. Easy enough to find in Australia too. Perhaps it is harder to get where you are. It's a good beer though.

zywiecporter
beers 10 º 10:55 Tue 10/24/2017

Well this is an American site, and in America, the only Total Wine (the go-to beer store for most anyone) that has Struise Pannepot (mind you, not the 2013 Vintage) is the Palm Beach, FL location. That is the only Total Wine that currently has it across the ENTIRE UNITED STATES. So yea, it's real easy to get. You can find it everywhere!! :)

zywiecporter
beers 10 º 10:55 Tue 10/24/2017

And they don't ship outside Florida, so good luck.

SinH4
beers 15470 º places 416 º 11:30 Tue 10/24/2017

Just to let you know, if you post something without saying "domestic only", this is usually regarded as a worldwide trade offer.

Also, the comment was intended to help, not to piss people off. If you find someone who's willing to trade you the stuff you're looking for, that's great, but I wouldn't expect that either.

And, last but not least, I've seen Pannepot in more than a handful of places in the US outside Florida, just sayin.

anstei
beers 3818 º places 87 º 11:31 Tue 10/24/2017

I think you underestimate how many people on here have had this beer before and are not super interested. Even Americans. This is what MarcoDL was trying to say.

Even if I were interested (oh wait, I'm in Europe too!), your hostile and self-entitled attitude would make me not want to trade with you.

MarcoDL
beers 9647 º places 213 º 14:41 Tue 10/24/2017

The others are right, I was just trying to be helpful. No need to be so hostile.

I know from firsthand experience that Pannepot is available in a lot of US regions, so I wanted to give you a heads up regarding the value of your ft.
Btw, total wine is a good store, but there are lots of other good beer stores, you might find it useful to expand your search grid for determining the value and rarity. Not trying to lecture you, just trying to help.

Trading Policy  

Until we can make beer come out of your monitor...

Beer2Buds
Send Beer Over The Net

Free signup now. Even out a trade, keep good vibes alive, say hi with a beer

View Beer Deliveries
New To Trading?
Mail Order Beer
 P  Most Wanted Beer