In Peccatum - Keltius

Reads 542 • Replies 3 • Started Thursday, June 15, 2017 2:27:39 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

Christos
beers 6111 º places 110 º 14:27 Thu 6/15/2017

It seems my thread is getting lost between the threads about Ratebeer and its brewers ratings and about the current situation with the lack of breakdown scores, so I am posting it here too.

What’s the situation with those two breweries? Do they both exist or is the one like a side project of the other?
I see beers with the In Peccatum name brewed by Keltius and the other way around. Right now I am drinking a Primavera by In Peccatum (collab with Malte) which is brewed at In Peccatum and there is also Keltius Primavera brewed by In Peccatum too. Both beers have the same commercial description.

Lowenbrau
beers 5871 º places 432 º 05:48 Fri 6/16/2017

Both are the same brewery. Keltius was the first one, with anm easy portfolio, and later they released the "In Peccatum" series, special editions, barrel aged, sours, etc, so they use (or used) the two labels. Nowadays i´m not sure they keep releasing beer as Keltius, i think they have focused on In Peccatum mainly.

teddybeer
beers 5767 º places 208 º 16:56 Fri 6/16/2017

Originally posted by Lowenbrau
Both are the same brewery. Keltius was the first one, with anm easy portfolio, and later they released the "In Peccatum" series, special editions, barrel aged, sours, etc, so they use (or used) the two labels. Nowadays i´m not sure they keep releasing beer as Keltius, i think they have focused on In Peccatum mainly.

+1
I think that they are not releasing any Keltius beer.
I’m going to merge both Keltius Primavera and In peccatum + Malte Primavera

Christos
beers 6111 º places 110 º 17:07 Fri 6/16/2017

Thanks for the answer guys!