Moving back to Louisville later this year

Reads 1181 • Replies 13 • Started Monday, March 7, 2016 9:23:32 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

Originally posted by willisread
Yeah I have been itching to try some West Sixth and more Country Boy. The Country Boy guys lived over here in Japan for a while I heard. I didn’t cross paths with them when they were here though.
I think that was just DH; he has some kind of connection to Baird Brewery (Dfab probably knows better than I would) and I believe his wife is Japanese. Country Boy has collaborated with Baird as well. A trip to their taproom is a must for any Lexington beer visitor.

drfabulous
beers 15647 º places 239 º 20:17 Tue 9/27/2016

Originally posted by willisread
Yeah I have been itching to try some West Sixth and more Country Boy. The Country Boy guys lived over here in Japan for a while I heard. I didn’t cross paths with them when they were here though.

Plus Blue Stallion, Life, Ethereal, and now Mirror Twin (Rock House on the way). Plenty to drink here! Come on down.

willisread
beers 7331 º places 126 º 21:39 Tue 9/27/2016

Awesome guys. Thanks for the warm welcome. Yeah that’s right. DH is who I meant. I had the Namakemono collab here in Tokyo a few months back for the Baird taproom anniversary. Good stuff.