newbie help

Reads 682 • Replies 2 • Started Sunday, April 12, 2015 5:38:40 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

princepurple
beers 22 º 17:38 Sun 4/12/2015

Hi I signed up earlier, been using this for reviews for years, but I need help, I was able search and rate a beer in stars, but how do I review them?

Each beer I search seems to have an overall Score and reviews listed in the Palette, nose ect and a number score like 1.2, 3.5 ect, how do I do this? do I require full membership or something?

rennat42
beers 5368 º places 205 º 17:43 Sun 4/12/2015

Welcome!! A couple ways you can do this:

1. Search for the beer. Then click on the yellow button that says ’rate’ next to the beer and it takes you to the page where you can rate it, then hit add my rating.

2. Go to the page for the beer. Literally right underneath the stars you are ticking, you click on the "Rate This" button and then fill in your review, and hit add my rating.

I would think that should be enough to help you figure it out otherwise you’ll have to wait for someone with better explaining skills than me to tell you.

princepurple
beers 22 º 17:46 Sun 4/12/2015

no i’m sure your explaining skills are quite sufficient, forgive me, iv’e had a few, basic awareness of simple things slightly impaired i’m afraid hehe.