Nye tider

Reads 3296 • Replies 13 • Started Wednesday, June 7, 2017 12:06:30 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

SlackerMads
beers 4171 º places 66 º 03:15 Wed 6/21/2017

Originally posted by Dedollewaitor
I helt korte og konkrete træk, hvordan får jeg så arkiveret/ flyttet mine ratings i sikkerhed?

Jeg har brugt compile funktionen (findes under My Profile ude til højre under My Account), så kan man få dem ud i Excel. Man skal dog være premium for at kunne gøre det, så deeet.

KimJohansen
beers 10557 º places 13 º 13:28 Wed 6/21/2017

Jeres ratings er RB’s ejendom. Det kan ingen bryggerier ændre på, ligemeget hvor meget de hader AB Inbev.

humlelala
beers 1377 º places 89 º 08:12 Thu 6/22/2017

Originally posted by KimJohansen
Jeres ratings er jeres ejendom. Det kan ingen bryggerier ændre på, ligemeget hvor meget de hader AB Inbev.

Fixed that for you.

Citat fra Terms of Service:
By submitting User Content through the Services, you hereby do and shall grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, fully paid, sublicensable and transferable license to use, edit, modify, truncate, aggregate, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, perform, and otherwise fully exploit the User Content in connection with the Site, the Services and our (and our successors’ and assigns’) businesses, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Site or the Services (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels (including, without limitation, third party websites and feeds), and including after your termination of your Account or the Services.