One Thousand

Reads 2873 • Replies 19 • Started Sunday, September 24, 2017 3:50:27 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

midovark
beers 6295 º places 105 º 15:35 Thu 9/28/2017

If you're in Hungary and happen to have any questions, just drop me a line! I'd be more than happy to help with anything (not just beer related stuff if needed) and maybe we could even have a pint or two together if it comes to that:)

adamnowek
beers 7151 º places 117 º 16:33 Thu 9/28/2017

Originally posted by midovark
If you're in Hungary and happen to have any questions, just drop me a line! I'd be more than happy to help with anything (not just beer related stuff if needed) and maybe we could even have a pint or two together if it comes to that:)

Budapest tips, please. I've been twice before, but will be back next month and am curious if there's anything new to check out!

Strykzone
beers 8457 º places 152 º 19:46 Thu 9/28/2017

Welcome to the forums and welcome to what used to be known as Beer god status. I will offer only a few words of advice. Experience, learn, grow, love, repeat.

midovark
beers 6295 º places 105 º 03:59 Fri 9/29/2017

Originally posted by adamnowek
Originally posted by midovark

Budapest tips, please. I've been twice before, but will be back next month and am curious if there's anything new to check out!

Which are the places that you've already visited and what are you after? Bigger international selection or mainly Hungarian crafts?

MacBoost
beers 2074 º places 37 º 06:50 Fri 9/29/2017

This is a top tier self congratulatory thread

RichTheVillan
beers 10685 º places 101 º 07:39 Fri 9/29/2017

Originally posted by MacBoost
This is a top tier self congratulatory thread

Cokemonkey11
beers 1756 º places 4 º 05:47 Sun 10/1/2017

@kermis

> About Bangkok, a must for me was Chit Beer, the origination of Thai craft beer. Fat Cow was also one of my favorites in more central Bangkok.

Awesome, thanks - stars added to my map!

@midovark

> If you're in Hungary and happen to have any questions, just drop me a line! I'd be more than happy to help with anything (not just beer related stuff if needed) and maybe we could even have a pint or two together if it comes to that:)

Thanks for the kind words. I'm there with work colleagues and we have a pretty tight schedule, but I've already managed to convince the organiser that we should all go to Eleszto 8-)

> Which are the places that you've already visited and what are you after? Bigger international selection or mainly Hungarian crafts?

I know you're answering someone else but personally I'd like to see whatever I can't find in UK, preferably Hungarian where worthwhile.

@Strykzone

> Welcome to the forums and welcome to what used to be known as Beer god status. I will offer only a few words of advice. Experience, learn, grow, love, repeat.

I can appreciate that, thanks.

@MacBoost @RichTheVillan

Thanks... I think.

wheresthepath
beers 3446 º places 283 º 00:26 Mon 10/2/2017

Originally posted by Strykzone
Welcome to the forums and welcome to what used to be known as Beer god status.

Used to? Is this because after Jan's recent achievement we've all been downgraded to minor deities? I thought they'd just give Jan Universe Boss status.

Cokemonkey - congrats on reaching the 1k, as others have said as long as you're having fun that's the main thing. Make sure you don't overspend or let the rating take over your life though.

Cokemonkey11
beers 1756 º places 4 º 18:01 Wed 10/4/2017

@wheresthepath

> congrats on reaching the 1k, as others have said as long as you're having fun that's the main thing. Make sure you don't overspend or let the rating take over your life though.

Cheers. I will take this advice to heart.