Ratings Off

Reads 686 • Replies 2 • Started Sunday, November 5, 2017 8:24:47 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

rennat42
beers 5363 º places 205 º 20:24 Sun 11/5/2017

For the first time, I've noticed that on the website on my laptop I have 2,357 rates, however, on the mobile site (not the app), it says I have 2,369. I have never rated on my phone or mobile. I rate everything on my laptop. Why would the discrepancy be there and 12 ratings too?

Also, I mentioned this before but never got any answer...On the Latest Activity page, it will not update to show my recent rates. I can see the recent beers the people I follow have rated, however, my own rates have not updated for quite some time. It still shows Red Legs Blue Nose as the last beer I rated and that was 18 beers and almost 10 days ago. Some people who follow me have also mentioned that they can't see anything recent I've rated....is this a bug within my profile or site wide perhaps with admin profiles perhaps as I know of at least one other admin having this same issue...

BeardedAvenger
beers 7338 º places 596 º 01:28 Mon 11/6/2017

Originally posted by HuskerTan
For the first time, I've noticed that on the website on my laptop I have 2,357 rates, however, on the mobile site (not the app), it says I have 2,369. I have never rated on my phone or mobile. I rate everything on my laptop. Why would the discrepancy be there and 12 ratings too?

Also, I mentioned this before but never got any answer...On the Latest Activity page, it will not update to show my recent rates. I can see the recent beers the people I follow have rated, however, my own rates have not updated for quite some time. It still shows Red Legs Blue Nose as the last beer I rated and that was 18 beers and almost 10 days ago. Some people who follow me have also mentioned that they can't see anything recent I've rated....is this a bug within my profile or site wide perhaps with admin profiles perhaps as I know of at least one other admin having this same issue...

On the mobile site ratings and tick stats have been amalgamated. So presumably you have 12 ticks. See the various other threads for more details.

Edit: I can see nine ratings that were too short and are thus just showing as ticks. You need to edit them:

https://www.ratebeer.com/user/265271/beer-ratings/1/7/

You may also have ticked three beers which were later aliased as that's been an issue.

sloth
beers 3475 º places 102 º 06:24 Mon 11/6/2017

Ummm, yes,,, they are.