Zeno’s - Ohio or PA?

Reads 842 • Replies 4 • Started Tuesday, February 11, 2014 9:32:42 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

Dogbrick
beers 18622 º places 883 º 09:32 Tue 2/11/2014

Zeno’s is a place I haven’t visited in Columbus, but it is currently rated #2 on this site in the city.
However after looking at the reviews there appears to be some confusion as to whether it is Zeno’s here in Columbus or Zeno’s in State College, PA.
Before I send to the Admins I was curious if anyone who has actually been there can weigh in.

http://www.ratebeer.com/p/zenos/833/

jmikolich
beers 1486 º places 112 º 09:51 Tue 2/11/2014

Uh, you are an admin.

Based off the reviews those are all for the state college location, especially given Elysian is listed as recently available, when that is not distro’d here in Ohio.

Dogbrick
beers 18622 º places 883 º 12:30 Tue 2/11/2014

I don’t consider myself an Admin but thanks for confirming. I don’t have the capability to move reviews from one establishment to another, but will put in a request for someone to audit...

jmikolich
beers 1486 º places 112 º 09:26 Wed 2/12/2014

Originally posted by Dogbrick
I don’t consider myself an Admin but thanks for confirming. I don’t have the capability to move reviews from one establishment to another, but will put in a request for someone to audit...

I was just stating you show up on the admin roster. I looked it over as stated, and I think the reviews mostly point to Zeno’s in State College PA.

I would attempt to distill based off reviews if people were at a bottle shop or a bar, shouldnt be too hard. I’m not sure who the PA admin is to ask about.

Cheers

Dogbrick
beers 18622 º places 883 º 10:05 Wed 2/12/2014

Thanks for the feedback! Didn’t mean for my last response to come off as sarcastic because that wasn’t my intent. I submitted feedback regarding the place in the hopes that someone with capability to move reviews will do so.
Cheers!