College Foos-ball is the Devil 2013

Reads 52314 • Replies 795 • Started Thursday, May 9, 2013 9:44:58 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

OrlGamecock
16:03 Tue 8/20/2013

Originally posted by Guyute_Pig
Originally posted by OrlGamecock
Question for UCF people, have you guys ever had a huge influx of tailgaters come for one of your home games? How do you handle all the extra tailgates, memory mall really isn’t the biggest of areas.

The Texas game was big. I don’t recall any issues getting in or out that day. Most of the UCF fans don’t even go in to the game anyway, stupid fanbase.

Texas is a 16 hr drive, Columbia is a 6 hr drive. It’s not going to the game that I’m worried about it’s the total lack of spots to tailgate.

Guyute_Pig
beers 103 º places 48 º 18:00 Tue 8/20/2013

Originally posted by Guyute_Pig
Question for UCF people, have you guys ever had a huge influx of tailgaters come for one of your home games? How do you handle all the extra tailgates, memory mall really isn’t the biggest of areas.

The Texas game was big. I don’t recall any issues getting in or out that day. Most of the UCF fans don’t even go in to the game anyway, stupid fanbase.

Texas is a 16 hr drive, Columbia is a 6 hr drive. It’s not going to the game that I’m worried about it’s the total lack of spots to tailgate.

Go early, more time to eat, booze, n look at the ladies. Enjoy your d-line this year, holy crap.

JoeinDahlem
beers 1664 º places 356 º 13:10 Thu 8/22/2013

I got only a brief glimpse of the UCF tailgate scene last year for the Mizzou game and found it surprisingly good for the size of the fan base. I received an agreeable balance of harassment and hospitality.

GodOfThunder
beers 1364 º places 65 º 13:15 Thu 8/22/2013

Originally posted by JoeinEscazú
I got only a brief glimpse of the UCF tailgate scene last year for the Mizzou game and found it surprisingly good for the size of the fan base. I received an agreeable balance of harassment and hospitality.

Our administration has done everything they can to kill what was a great tailgating scene. What the administration didn’t do, O’Leary has done with providing boring football for the masses.
This year’s tailgating and attendance is going to be even worse, with our best home schedule in history. Thursday games, noon games (which suck in "The Wok"), and a game on Black Friday... ugh. Our fanbase just can’t deal with that crap. Too many excuses NOT to come to a game.
I’ll be there, and I’ll be drunk. Fuck it.

OrlGamecock
14:07 Thu 8/22/2013

Originally posted by GodOfThunder
Originally posted by JoeinEscazú

Our administration has done everything they can to kill what was a great tailgating scene. What the administration didn’t do, O’Leary has done with providing boring football for the masses.
This year’s tailgating and attendance is going to be even worse, with our best home schedule in history. Thursday games, noon games (which suck in "The Wok"), and a game on Black Friday... ugh. Our fanbase just can’t deal with that crap. Too many excuses NOT to come to a game.
I’ll be there, and I’ll be drunk. Fuck it.

Why the hell is everything I am hearing saying that our game will be a shitty noon game?

JoeinDahlem
beers 1664 º places 356 º 14:59 Thu 8/22/2013

LOL at "the Wok." We really did cook in there. Wasn’t until the 4th quarter that we figured out we could get a nice breeze by standing on the tip-top row.

Guyute_Pig
beers 103 º places 48 º 15:15 Thu 8/22/2013

So, I now live in Columbus, OH and work for OSU. I so Fucking hate urban Meyer and these people are such an irrational fanbase. He’s a great disciplinarian, we needed it. What? They sure hate some sec schools up here lol. Looking forward to experiencing game day, too bad the home schedule is pathetic.

mgumby10
beers 1856 º places 47 º 20:24 Thu 8/22/2013

Golden Al with a Top 5 class so far this year with 10 4*s, with this NCAA shit still hanging around and mediocre results on the field so far. Imagine what this beast is gonna do when that shit is behind us and we start winning more....OH LAWDY!!

Golden Age

TheAlum
beers 7164 º places 10 º 23:29 Fri 8/23/2013

Can we get 10-12 folks to do a weekly spread pick system? I skipped last year.. but I believe I ended up 3rd the year before.

Let’s try to grab 10-12 regulars before we go out to the douchebag outsiders.

Guaranteed:
Me

Fill that shit in

TheAlum
beers 7164 º places 10 º 23:30 Fri 8/23/2013

If JJ and or Bryan skip this shit I’ll be very dissapointed..

Same goes to the Core (SHIG, Guyute, Gumby, Cheese, ETC)