College Foos-ball is the Devil 2013

Reads 52306 • Replies 795 • Started Thursday, May 9, 2013 9:44:58 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

TheAlum
beers 7164 º places 10 º 06:13 Fri 6/28/2013

..I missed you guys.

TheAlum
beers 7164 º places 10 º 06:18 Fri 6/28/2013

And I especially missed talking shit.

Man, last season really cut my balls off in that regard.

Sigh.

TheAlum
beers 7164 º places 10 º 08:42 Sat 6/29/2013

CheesedMan
beers 555 º places 12 º 09:55 Wed 7/3/2013

Guyute_Pig
beers 103 º places 48 º 15:28 Thu 7/11/2013

Originally posted by TheAlum
Originally posted by Guyute_Pig
Originally posted by hopscotch
All three of your teams suck at recruiting, why bother?

...Did they take your championship away yet? Or is that this next year?

It’s funny to us.. but really, once they take it away.. what has Auburn actually done?

Nothing.

Absolutely nothing.

When is our championship going away? We aren’t under investigation and were cleared. Besides, look at the toothless NCAA and what they did to MSU and Oregon. Does nothing to curb paying handlers and having rogue boosters. You all seem to forget the same year we were recruiting cam we also were leading for Lache Seastrunk who was the center of OU’s issues. We just stopped recruiting him and it was all due to this shady dude Lyles.

You know nothing about college football is you don’t think AU has been one of the most competitive sec programs over the past twenty years.

I know AU’s record.

You haven’t been a top SEC program over the last 20 years.

Try again.

Pretty sure everyone else here will back me up on that.

Don’t let fandom blind you.

I don’t let it do the same about where my team is (Which has a winning record again SEC teams in that timespan)

The worst thing.. is a homer that doesn’t know his place. And you.. appear to be as such.

Sorry, got the shit talk going and went off radar. Educate yourself on some SEC records: You know nothing about college football John Snow

Yes, it omits last year. I have permanently deleted last year’s epic Genetastic failure from memory.

Guyute_Pig
beers 103 º places 48 º 15:54 Sun 7/14/2013

Tpos Jff. Why does bspn give him a free pass? This kid’s head is not in the right place, I cannot wait to see him flounder.

How much cash did ucf get to move the pedo state game to Dublin? Wow.

SHIG
admin
beers 13117 º places 502 º 18:07 Sun 7/14/2013

Tpos Jff. Why does bspn give him a free pass? This kid’s head is not in the right place, I cannot wait to see him flounder.

How much cash did ucf get to move the pedo state game to Dublin? Wow.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/penn-state-open-2014-football-145735819--ncaaf.html

Now UCF can be irrelevant in an additional country.

GodOfThunder
beers 1364 º places 65 º 13:41 Mon 7/15/2013

Hell yea.

I plan on being there, but it is going to be the first or second week of school and the chances of Tiffany getting off work are very slim. I wonder if my chances of going to Ireland without her are any better...

mgumby10
beers 1856 º places 47 º 15:05 Sat 7/20/2013

Golden Al just slaughtering it on the recruiting trail. Up to #2 on Rivals rankings. Imagine what this guy is gonna do when we finally get this NCAA BS behind us.

Al is a top 5 recruiter in the country, its very obvious. Guy recruits in the face of NCAA cloud, rented stadium, poor fan support at games, and much less money and resources than the big schools, and is still pulling in ballers and stud stallions.

Golden Age

GodOfThunder
beers 1364 º places 65 º 19:04 Sat 7/20/2013

Originally posted by mgumby10
Golden Al just slaughtering it on the recruiting trail. Up to #2 on Rivals rankings. Imagine what this guy is gonna do when we finally get this NCAA BS behind us.

Al is a top 5 recruiter in the country, its very obvious. Guy recruits in the face of NCAA cloud, rented stadium, poor fan support at games, and much less money and resources than the big schools, and is still pulling in ballers and stud stallions.

Golden Age

Miami will still suck.