"Cooking with beer" section - How to add a recipe?

Reads 411 • Replies 4 • Started Sunday, May 4, 2014 6:33:03 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

graziano85
beers 772 º places 16 º 06:33 Sun 5/4/2014

I found only now on this website the section "Cooking with beer", and since I have some recipes, I wanted to add them but it seems something is wrong and I cannot save it.

http://www.ratebeer.com/ShowRecipes.asp#14

Well, I had the impression that that section is quite old and anyone has updated new recipes there since long, it seems...but I wanted to ask to be sure.
Is it possible to add somehow a new recipe, or not? if not, why is it no more possible to add it?

Danko
09:08 Sun 5/4/2014

Click the add a recipe link, fill in the form and click on add a recipe at the bottom. Either it is busted or you need admin status to do it, not sure.

graziano85
beers 772 º places 16 º 09:39 Sun 5/4/2014

Thanks for the answer.
I tried it before, but when I click on "Add the recipe" nothing happens.
Maybe it is not enabled since long time, and no one can add a new recipe.
Indeed, it seems strange that only relatively few people wrote recipes till now :)
At first sight, it seems it’s a tool allowed to every user, as the button "Add a recipe" would suggest, but maybe it’s not, as you suggest.

StefanSD
beers 2449 º places 57 º 10:03 Sun 5/4/2014

I just tried to enter a recipe. Everything works up until you hit that final button to enter--then nothing.

graziano85
beers 772 º places 16 º 10:10 Sun 5/4/2014

Originally posted by StefanSD
I just tried to enter a recipe. Everything works up until you hit that final button to enter--then nothing.

Yes, exactly.