List of new and coming soon brewers part V

Reads 16495 • Replies 211 • Started Friday, January 8, 2016 1:13:03 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

joeneugs
beers 6372 º places 240 º 18:00 Wed 3/2/2016

Originally posted by t0rin0
I feel like broneugs told us a year or two ago that they were made at Altamont. Maybe that’s changed, or maybe im remembering that wrong.

No, it’s Working Man.

All Sauced beers are brewed at Working Man and always have been. Most of them are beers listed under different names at the Working Man tasting room under the Working Man label. I’ve had several conversations with the brewer about this. I’ve been meaning to get all those sauced "piggy" themed beers correctly matched to the working man beers, but am currently advocating at the Bruery tasting room now...

t0rin0
beers 102 º places 1528 º 19:39 Wed 3/2/2016

Originally posted by joeneugs
I feel like broneugs told us a year or two ago that they were made at Altamont. Maybe that’s changed, or maybe im remembering that wrong.

No, it’s Working Man.

All Sauced beers are brewed at Working Man and always have been. Most of them are beers listed under different names at the Working Man tasting room under the Working Man label. I’ve had several conversations with the brewer about this. I’ve been meaning to get all those sauced "piggy" themed beers correctly matched to the working man beers, but am currently advocating at the Bruery tasting room now...

Bah I must be projecting my wishes on these hazy memories. At least I got the part about "a year or two" right...

http://www.ratebeer.com/forums/list-of-new-and-coming-soon-brewers-pt-ii_253132.htm

joeneugs
beers 6372 º places 240 º 22:34 Wed 3/2/2016

Originally posted by joeneugs

No, it’s Working Man.

Bah I must be projecting my wishes on these hazy memories. At least I got the part about "a year or two" right...

http://www.ratebeer.com/forums/list-of-new-and-coming-soon-brewers-pt-ii_253132.htm

It’s ok bro!

I’m just offended you didn’t meet me while I was in Riverslime. I’m staying at the Marriott tonight and then Picking up a friend in long beach heading down to San Diego. I’m really bummed I didn’t make it to Area 51!

bytemesis
beers 15380 º places 1601 º 23:39 Wed 3/2/2016

I moved them to contract beers at WM; if you can dig up intel on what they alias to we can take care of that as well.

t0rin0
beers 102 º places 1528 º 00:05 Thu 3/3/2016

Crap, in just finishing up at wicks. Catching shit because my money ran out on the juke box and we went from slayer to Lionel Richie

brokensail
admin
beers 21480 º places 1691 º 11:48 Thu 3/3/2016

bytemesis
beers 15380 º places 1601 º 12:18 Thu 3/3/2016

Holy cow, that is 61122. Have we really added another 1122 places so quickly?

t0rin0
beers 102 º places 1528 º 12:21 Thu 3/3/2016

Originally posted by bytemesis
Holy cow, that is 61122. Have we really added another 1122 places so quickly?

Because we didn’t notice when 60,000 was added. It’s been 2 months. Actually a little bit of a slower pace than the last couple milestones.

t0rin0
beers 102 º places 1528 º 19:34 Thu 3/3/2016

Not sure when Moonraker was last mentioned but they claim to be opening next month.

bb
beers 16979 º places 16 º 20:11 Thu 3/3/2016

Farm Creek in Walnut Creek looks to be going for final inspection tomorrow. If they pass they can brew.