College Foos-ball is the Devil 2013

Reads 52327 • Replies 795 • Started Thursday, May 9, 2013 9:44:58 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

mgumby10
beers 1856 º places 47 º 08:27 Mon 8/12/2013

Damn Alum, Saban is now stealing homegrown 4 star Iowa commits. Gotta chap your ass a bit.

mgumby10
beers 1856 º places 47 º 12:50 Mon 8/12/2013

Time for Ferentz to seek shelter elsewhere. I’ve never seen a program more in need of a spark and a change in leadership than Iowa. The results on the field are poor now, recruiting is in the shitter, no energy or buzz around the program. Suck it up, pay his buyout, and get some new life in there. Agree Alum?

Guyute_Pig
beers 103 º places 48 º 15:10 Tue 8/13/2013

Originally posted by mgumby10
Time for Ferentz to seek shelter elsewhere. I’ve never seen a program more in need of a spark and a change in leadership than Iowa. The results on the field are poor now, recruiting is in the shitter, no energy or buzz around the program. Suck it up, pay his buyout, and get some new life in there. Agree Alum?

Alum is too ignorant a college football fan to recognize his program is in a bigger shitastic state than anything Gene Chizik could ever do.

Guyute_Pig
beers 103 º places 48 º 15:34 Thu 8/15/2013

My lord, did anyone see the MSU bulldogs celebrating like little girls today because they went bowling?

CheesedMan
beers 555 º places 12 º 15:38 Thu 8/15/2013

Originally posted by Guyute_Pig
My lord, did anyone see the MSU bulldogs celebrating like little girls today because they went bowling?

It’s cool, they also celebrated when 4* LB Gerri Green chose MSU over the barn.

TheAlum
beers 7164 º places 10 º 15:45 Thu 8/15/2013

Originally posted by mgumby10

Alum is too ignorant a college football fan to recognize his program is in a bigger shitastic state than anything Gene Chizik could ever do.

Wait a minute.. are you talking shit about other programs??

Nice pull by Saban. Kid was a Hawks fan through life. Then that Saban offer came in. Don’t think anything else would have got him. Really sucks.. but Ferentz has never needed to rely on 4 and 5 star OLine recruits to build such impressive OLines. It’s the skill position kids or lackthereof that kills us.

...Lol.. Auburn fans..

TheAlum
beers 7164 º places 10 º 15:45 Thu 8/15/2013

Originally posted by CheesedMan

Everyone is just holding hands till February, chief.

OrlGamecock
12:46 Mon 8/19/2013

Question for UCF people, have you guys ever had a huge influx of tailgaters come for one of your home games? How do you handle all the extra tailgates, memory mall really isn’t the biggest of areas.

Guyute_Pig
beers 103 º places 48 º 15:24 Tue 8/20/2013

Originally posted by OrlGamecock
Question for UCF people, have you guys ever had a huge influx of tailgaters come for one of your home games? How do you handle all the extra tailgates, memory mall really isn’t the biggest of areas.

The Texas game was big. I don’t recall any issues getting in or out that day. Most of the UCF fans don’t even go in to the game anyway, stupid fanbase.

Guyute_Pig
beers 103 º places 48 º 15:29 Tue 8/20/2013

Originally posted by CheesedMan

Like that was a shocker Do they play patty cake and change each other’s tampons for each new commit like they do when going out for bowling and dinner at Starkvegas lanes?