coming to KS

Reads 2481 • Replies 13 • Started Friday, June 22, 2012 9:49:41 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

beastiefan2k
beers 5028 º places 294 º 07:54 Wed 6/27/2012

Originally posted by Travlr
Originally posted by beastiefan2k
Hey travir, unfortunately I will be out of town as of this Thursday otherwise I would have loved to meet up. I also want to add that if you will spend a night in Lawrence, might as well first drive out to Topeka and visit Blind Tiger then finish off in Lawrence.
Hey, thanks for the tip. Sorry I’ll miss you. I may be at Ft Riley for work later on this year, though. If so, I’ll shoot you a note.

Gene

woooo! is your name Eugene as well? I have not met any other beer geeks named Eugene (I thought I was the only one).

Also, please do tell us when you are at Ft. Riley.

Travlr
beers 33927 º places 4609 º 09:22 Wed 6/27/2012

Originally posted by Travlr
Hey travir, unfortunately I will be out of town as of this Thursday otherwise I would have loved to meet up. I also want to add that if you will spend a night in Lawrence, might as well first drive out to Topeka and visit Blind Tiger then finish off in Lawrence.
Hey, thanks for the tip. Sorry I’ll miss you. I may be at Ft Riley for work later on this year, though. If so, I’ll shoot you a note.

Gene

woooo! is your name Eugene as well? I have not met any other beer geeks named Eugene (I thought I was the only one).

Also, please do tell us when you are at Ft. Riley.
Ha! Great name. Will definitely let you know about Ft Riley.

Travlr
beers 33927 º places 4609 º 09:14 Thu 7/5/2012

Hey, it was great to meet everyone, thanks for coming out for a beer. Definitely let me know when you come out to DC, we have a few decent breweries and bars in the area.

Cheers,

Gene