Is there a way to build a want list here?

Reads 933 • Replies 3 • Started Tuesday, March 24, 2015 1:19:16 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

edwardbass
beers 959 º places 33 º 13:19 Tue 3/24/2015

I’m not new here, but didn’t see a forum that seemed more appropriate...figured the newbie forum was most on-topic. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve read a review of a beer I haven’t tried yet and wanted to add it to a "want list" online. I’m a premium member and see "want list features" as a feature, but have never found a way to mark a beer as "want to try". Any suggestions? Thanks!

GlasgowTAD
beers 2015 º places 38 º 13:29 Tue 3/24/2015

I’ve circled the little heart, once you press that you can choose to add it to a Wants or Haves list. Run a search for a beer in the search box and you will see whats in the image, alternatively, if you are viewing the listing itself you can add it to your wants list by clicking on the "distribution (i.e. local distribution, broad distribution) button and on stage left you will see a "haves" and "wants" features; below each is a function to add that beer to your wants/haves list.

Travlr
beers 33927 º places 4607 º 14:00 Tue 3/24/2015

You also do it from the beer’s full page. Right under the rating box there is an icon that says Locate Sellers. Click on this and will tell you where other raters have found the beer, and it will offer you an opportunity (on the left side of the page) to add the beer to your Wants.

edwardbass
beers 959 º places 33 º 19:48 Tue 3/24/2015

Ahhh....thanks guys. That’s very helpful!