More Help Please (CGarvieuk October Trip) Plus my Scheduele

Reads 3670 • Replies 42 • Started Thursday, September 7, 2017 2:20:12 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

j12601
beers 14608 º places 583 º 17:57 Sun 10/8/2017

(continued since I exceeded the character count)
I like the beer from Transmitter, but their tasting room is like a small closet and you can't really get a full pour of anything there.
There's also a newer place that I haven't been to or had beer from yet called ICONYC, that could be worth checking out.

I'm down for whatever, but we'd probably be the most efficient by picking one area and hitting multiple places in that area as opposed to running between different chunks.

cgarvieuk
beers 37703 º places 457 º 00:58 Mon 10/9/2017

I think im Easy.

Ive made no plans for that day
(but family will be with us all day, but not a major issue kids know the score and how to behave)
Need to be sober enough for sake.

If Andy (or anyone else not wanting to do sake) is joining us for the pubs and doesnt have a preference.
Then i think the LIC area makes more sence for me. Although close to hotel. we are not likly to find ourselves out that way again. And you sold me on Amazing Beers.

So maybe start at ICONYC, and work from there?

What ever time suits just rembering we need to get to sake place for about 6?

This for record is what i know im doing
Tørst - Well curated beer list, cool environment, tasty food - on the pricey side. and
Greenpoint Beer And Ale - Solid German style beers, and some more adventurous things as well.
as doing them on Monday when i meet Trapped

and Otherhalf as was thinking of hitting that the following Saturday 22nd

Cheers for this Craig