Girardin unblended lambic tasting take 2

Reads 6357 • Replies 103 • Started Saturday, June 20, 2009 2:23:15 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

eclectic
21:41 Tue 6/23/2009

If I make it I can bring some other girardin(blended) lambics.. although if the other bottles I’ve had are any indication most of them are diacytel bombs(anyone who tried the kriek I brought to bctc in 07 had the displeasure to experience this first hand)(although in all fairness I haven’t tried them all and some are from newer batches so I hope they are better)

Nickls
beers 2680 º places 3 º 21:42 Tue 6/23/2009

I’m late to the game on this one, but is there room for a newcomer for the event?

puzzl
beers 3258 º places 138 º 21:51 Tue 6/23/2009

Originally posted by Nickls
I’m late to the game on this one, but is there room for a newcomer for the event?

Definitely.

Nickls
beers 2680 º places 3 º 21:55 Tue 6/23/2009

Originally posted by puzzl

Definitely.

Great! Then count me in....much appreciated. Will bring a bottle for sharing in addition to cost.

Rciesla
beers 5497 º places 3 º 00:20 Wed 6/24/2009

Originally posted by jimmack
Count me in!

Sweet! There are no plans to bring more beers but I’m sure people will. It looks like we have around 12 or 13 people at this point, which means we’ll have about 1.5L each to drink of lambic Gonna be rough! Ryan, we should be able to bottle a bit of each for the folks that can’t make it to share.

Your the man!

beastiefan2k
beers 5012 º places 294 º 01:06 Wed 6/24/2009

Originally posted by Rciesla
Count me in!

Sweet! There are no plans to bring more beers but I’m sure people will. It looks like we have around 12 or 13 people at this point, which means we’ll have about 1.5L each to drink of lambic Gonna be rough! Ryan, we should be able to bottle a bit of each for the folks that can’t make it to share.

Your the man!

if there is more I can take some (pretty please). I’ll be back for BCTC.

j12601
beers 14608 º places 583 º 01:09 Wed 6/24/2009

Originally posted by beastiefan2k

Yay

yobdoog
beers 1888 º places 94 º 01:26 Wed 6/24/2009

Definitely.

Great! Then count me in....much appreciated. Will bring a bottle for sharing in addition to cost.

Glad you could make it Nick!

PilsnerPeter
beers 3070 º places 100 º 08:14 Wed 6/24/2009

Count me in!

Your the man!

I’m sleeping in your tent...

MicroGrog
beers 3249 º places 165 º 09:06 Wed 6/24/2009

Originally posted by PilsnerPeter
Count me in!

Your the man!

I’m sleeping in your tent...

It was my recollection that Eugene has neither a tent nor the capacity to bring anything but beer to Ommegang. Lucky for him, I’m not so irresponsible(except when it comes to actually arranging rides to & from Cooperstown ). I have a knockoff of Paul’s tent(without Paul’s gentle giant dimensions), along with other survival tools that I could share for simple VIP access to someone’s car cigarette lighter, as to inflate my mattress(es) ...& maybe priority seating to a special beer or two.

Related Items
Brouwerij Girardin