RBESG 2016 - Barcelona

Reads 15321 • Replies 132 • Started Friday, April 29, 2016 6:59:16 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

bartlebier
beers 4526 º places 177 º 16:51 Mon 7/11/2016

Originally posted by kermis
Great times indeed! Thanks again to Marc and Marc for all of the great work in organizing! Home and exhausted now..

Good to hear Barcelona represented the Iberian triumph over the rest of Europe this weekend. Action pics or it didn’t happen, though!

BRW
beers 3178 º places 117 º 03:13 Tue 7/12/2016

Thank you all for coming, I hope we can meet again soon. I had a very good time shsring beers with you.

Originally posted by bartlebier
Great times indeed! Thanks again to Marc and Marc for all of the great work in organizing! Home and exhausted now..

Good to hear Barcelona represented the Iberian triumph over the rest of Europe this weekend. Action pics or it didn’t happen, though!

Don’t ask kermis for the gathering pics, he only took pics of "jambon". I will post some pics this evening.

Maakun
beers 10309 º places 319 º 05:02 Tue 7/12/2016

Thanks once again guys, I had an awesome time! Too bad not more people showed, but it’s their loss I guess. I’ll slowly start to enter my backlog and rate the places we visited!

Maakun
beers 10309 º places 319 º 06:16 Tue 7/12/2016

While going through my ratings I’ll encounter some stuff I can’t really figure out what it is, hope someone can shed some light on them. Here’s the first:

Tap at Red Ant: Vi Hopper 2nd aniversary.

BlackHaddock
beers 15545 º places 1056 º 09:07 Tue 7/12/2016

Originally posted by Maakun
While going through my ratings I’ll encounter some stuff I can’t really figure out what it is, hope someone can shed some light on them. Here’s the first:

My notes say: Vi Hop as the brewery (Vic Hop really?) 2nd Anniversary "Vi Hopper" IPA 7.7%. But I can’t find it either. Only looked for it because you mentioned it, just finished day one so far and some of those were hard to find.

<*))))))><

Zoret
beers 501 º places 72 º 12:22 Tue 7/12/2016

Thanks to you for comin’!

Originally posted by BlackHaddock
Home now after sharing over 230 beers with ’the select few’ who went. Great fun with some fantastic guys: thanks again Marc and Marc for looking after me and the rest. I now weigh 104 Kilo’. Time to squeeze below 100 again.

<*))))))><

Zoret
beers 501 º places 72 º 12:24 Tue 7/12/2016

Thank you for comin’, have you visited that ham shop? :P

Zoret
beers 501 º places 72 º 12:32 Tue 7/12/2016

Is a collaboration between 7 breweries, Bidassoa Basque Brewery, La Quince, Zulogaarden, Espiga, Moska, Zeta and Guineu. Brewed at Guineu facilities. It’s brewed because of the 2nd anniversary of Vi-Hop a distribution company who distribute wine (Vi) and craft beer (hops). The breweries are all distribuited by them on Catalunya.

BRW
beers 3178 º places 117 º 12:47 Tue 7/12/2016

http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/guineu-vihoppers-ipa/433293/

Zoret
beers 501 º places 72 º 18:36 Tue 7/12/2016

Hey guys, anybody knows wich year is the "Medina Vendimia" we tried at Abirradero?
Thanks