RBESG 2016 - Barcelona

Reads 15319 • Replies 132 • Started Friday, April 29, 2016 6:59:16 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

BRW
beers 3178 º places 117 º 05:04 Fri 6/3/2016

Ok. As soon as we decide if metro stations or bars, I’ll modify the planning and add all the necessary information.

kermis
beers 18395 º places 748 º 06:18 Tue 6/7/2016

Flights booked! I’ll be arriving on Tuesday evening to leave some room for sight seeing and leaving Monday. Can’t wait!

Maakun
beers 10309 º places 319 º 06:24 Tue 6/7/2016

"Sight seeing" probably means you’ll have ticked every beer in the whole city by the time the rest of us arrive

kermis
beers 18395 º places 748 º 06:34 Tue 6/7/2016

Originally posted by Maakun
"Sight seeing" probably means you’ll have ticked every beer in the whole city by the time the rest of us arrive

Challenge accepted

rouhlas
admin
beers 5623 º places 348 º 06:49 Tue 6/7/2016

There is a chance that I will be in BCN from 3rd of July (Sunday) to 9th of July (Saturday) for work. If I am there I will try to find some time to meet you guys and have some beers with you!

BRW
beers 3178 º places 117 º 07:29 Tue 6/7/2016

Originally posted by kermis

Challenge accepted

There are plenty of bars that we will not visit, one of the areas we decided not to visit is the city center, you’ll surely visit it if you go sightseeing. BM me if you need help.

Originally posted by rouhlas
There is a chance that I will be in BCN from 3rd of July (Sunday) to 9th of July (Saturday) for work. If I am there I will try to find some time to meet you guys and have some beers with you!

kermis
beers 18395 º places 748 º 07:44 Tue 6/7/2016

Originally posted by BRW

Challenge accepted

There are plenty of bars that we will not visit, one of the areas we decided not to visit is the city center, you’ll surely visit it if you go sightseeing. BM me if you need help.

Will do, thanks! I’m thinking on the Tuesday night when arrive I’ll just spend some time in BierCaB. It sounds pretty awesome and I want to do that place justice. It’s also conveniently near my hotel

rouhlas
admin
beers 5623 º places 348 º 07:53 Tue 6/7/2016

Originally posted by BRW

Challenge accepted

Will do, thanks! I’m thinking on the Tuesday night when arrive I’ll just spend some time in BierCaB. It sounds pretty awesome and I want to do that place justice. It’s also conveniently near my hotel

I assume that this happened accidentally :P

kermis
beers 18395 º places 748 º 08:50 Tue 6/7/2016

Originally posted by rouhlas
Originally posted by BRW

Challenge accepted

I assume that this happened accidentally :P

You know me man

BlackHaddock
beers 15545 º places 1056 º 11:02 Fri 6/17/2016

20 Days to go: hope the numbers do not shrink or grow too much. Ten is a little disappointing, but at least we should be able to stick together and find a space in the various venues we are being taken too. Really looking forward to whatever happens, but might have to watch a Football match on the Saturday Night if that’s OK.

I am bringing six beers to the Grand Tasting: if everybody brings between 4 and 6 we should have around 50 to sample. Please add your selection to the Spreadsheet here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KpffRobkr5pYFZmQosnztUF5LpAyWRY7qMp8ySJ9G0I/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

<*))))))><