2013 College Football Thread

Reads 31195 • Replies 476 • Started Sunday, December 1, 2013 6:40:39 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

Guyute_Pig
beers 103 º places 48 º 15:56 Tue 6/10/2014

Originally posted by brokensail
Yeah, I’d be in.

Should let Niels Nielsen in again so he can forget half of the weeks and the other half guess randomly while he’s slamming $2 beers at the Steakout Saloon.

He hooked me up with an awesome box, too. We need more ratebeerians like him in the pool.

SHIG
admin
beers 13119 º places 502 º 18:30 Tue 6/10/2014

Originally posted by Guyute_Pig
Originally posted by brokensail
Yeah, I’d be in.

Should let Niels Nielsen in again so he can forget half of the weeks and the other half guess randomly while he’s slamming $2 beers at the Steakout Saloon.

He hooked me up with an awesome box, too. We need more ratebeerians like him in the pool.

My box from him the year before rocked as well.

SHIG
admin
beers 13119 º places 502 º 18:38 Tue 6/10/2014

Originally posted by GodOfThunder
We were supposed to pay out for last year? I didn’t. Then again, I was over a year late for SHIG the year before.

So, I guess I owe Guyute a brew or few.

It was worth the wait after two years, lol!

I’m in of course and I paid up for last years off year. Everyone should be lucky I started off so slow, that will not happen this year!

Guyute_Pig
beers 103 º places 48 º 10:59 Wed 6/11/2014

Come on down AU basketball relevance Boom!

I’ll certainly be in again for the pool, I’ve received all of my boxes for this past season. I have no idea about years past, I do think I am still missing one box. If that is you GoT, I know you’re good for it and that’s why I probably never bothered.

SHIG
admin
beers 13119 º places 502 º 18:23 Mon 6/23/2014

Wow, just started summer and ’Cuse alreay had 15 verbals. They are ranked #29 on 247 sports. I’ve almost totally written off using rivals since they are always 2 to 3 days behind 247 sports with info and haven’t ranked half the class.