2015 College Football Thread

Reads 12280 • Replies 152 • Started Tuesday, February 3, 2015 11:19:37 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

GodOfThunder
beers 1364 º places 65 º 10:18 Sun 3/1/2015

Originally posted by CheesedMan
Originally posted by GodOfThunder
It is Beisbol season!!! UCF #15, bitches! Proving, once again, that we are better than Iowa at everything!
Big matchup with Ole Miss this weekend. Work some of that mojo, Cheese. We take 2/3 from Ole Miss and we’ll be in the Top 10 next week.

No you won’t, Copernicus. Besides, you’re not even ranked in 2 of the polls, and in the polls you are ranked, MSU is ranked higher, again. You should be used to that know.

2 out of 3 down, and the good guys won both. Still undefeated. They just don’t know how to play beisbol in North Mississippi.

Game 3 starts now...

hopscotch
beers 11919 º places 307 º 11:01 Sun 3/1/2015

It is Beisbol season!!! UCF #15, bitches! Proving, once again, that we are better than Iowa at everything!
Big matchup with Ole Miss this weekend. Work some of that mojo, Cheese. We take 2/3 from Ole Miss and we’ll be in the Top 10 next week.

No you won’t, Copernicus. Besides, you’re not even ranked in 2 of the polls, and in the polls you are ranked, MSU is ranked higher, again. You should be used to that know.

2 out of 3 down, and the good guys won both. Still undefeated. They just don’t know how to play beisbol in North Mississippi.

Game 3 starts now...

Tell me you’re not watching college baseball.

CheesedMan
beers 555 º places 12 º 21:24 Sun 3/1/2015

Originally posted by hopscotch

Game 3 starts now...

Tell me you’re not watching college baseball.

So am I, hillbilly.

CheesedMan
beers 555 º places 12 º 21:28 Sun 3/1/2015

Game 3 starts now...

Huh, I can’t seem to recall UCF ever making it Ohama.

GodOfThunder
beers 1364 º places 65 º 11:58 Mon 3/2/2015

Game 3 starts now...

yea? And I can’t recall Miss. St. ever sniffing any kind of relevance in football. But you were ranked pretty high once, during the middle of the season. :)

#9 in D1Baseball.com Poll!
#13 in BaseballAmerica!

Two games against UF this week... gonna be tough. If we can somehow win both, and clean up against a surprisingly good Columbia team this weekend, we’ll be near the top of the polls!

hopscotch
beers 11919 º places 307 º 13:15 Mon 3/2/2015

TheAlum
beers 7164 º places 10 º 13:16 Mon 3/2/2015

CheesedMan
beers 555 º places 12 º 14:33 Mon 3/2/2015

Game 3 starts now...

yea? And I can’t recall Miss. St. ever sniffing any kind of relevance in football. But you were ranked pretty high once, during the middle of the season. :)

#9 in D1Baseball.com Poll!
#13 in BaseballAmerica!

Two games against UF this week... gonna be tough. If we can somehow win both, and clean up against a surprisingly good Columbia team this weekend, we’ll be near the top of the polls!

But back to my original question, when was the last time UCF was ever in Omaha?

hopscotch
beers 11919 º places 307 º 01:08 Fri 3/6/2015

Originally posted by TheAlum

Yeah. I don’t know what happened there, but it must not have been important. lol

GodOfThunder
beers 1364 º places 65 º 07:56 Sat 3/7/2015

Looks like Syracuse just received the punishment for all of North Carolina’s wrongdoings.