RateBeer European Summer Gathering 2017: Latvia-Estonia-Finland / July 20-23

Reads 26842 • Replies 218 • Started Tuesday, April 4, 2017 3:21:25 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

FatPhil
beers 26307 º places 998 º 04:44 Thu 6/22/2017

I have a 4-bed hostel room booked in Riga for the nights of 19th/20th. There’ll be Anna and me, and I presume Marduk too on the 20th, so that means we have a spare bed. Very central, at the station side of the old town, ideally located for late night Folk Klubs Ala Pagrabs trips! First person to shout gets the bed.

TBone
beers 27207 º places 548 º 05:01 Thu 6/22/2017

Originally posted by Travlr

I booked a hotel in Helsinki (Hotel Arthur), since jinroh mentioned previously that no group hotel had been arranged there. Jinroh said he booked the rest of the hotels for us, so I trust he will send us that confirmation at some point.

Hotel Arthur is very good choice: it is old but the price/quality ratio for Helsinki is decent. Plus it is not more than 100 meters(?) from Sori Taproom, Kaisla and Blackdoor :)

Timo
(unfortunately back in Finland 26th, during the RBESG hunting beers in Asian Georgia)

FatPhil
beers 26307 º places 998 º 05:51 Thu 6/22/2017

Originally posted by jinroh
Hi!

About hotels - they are booked in Riga/Tartu and also Tallinn - please let me know if anybody wants to have one. Also if you want a room just for yourself or are willing to share it (second option would be probably cheaper).

Cheers!

Anna and I still need a place in Tartu - what’s available?

Marduk
beers 22023 º places 969 º 06:25 Thu 6/22/2017

Originally posted by FatPhil
I have a 4-bed hostel room booked in Riga for the nights of 19th/20th. There’ll be Anna and me, and I presume Marduk too on the 20th, so that means we have a spare bed. Very central, at the station side of the old town, ideally located for late night Folk Klubs Ala Pagrabs trips! First person to shout gets the bed.

Phil snores like a locomotive fcked by a machine gun! So be aware whoever chooses to be that 4th!

Marduk
beers 22023 º places 969 º 06:25 Thu 6/22/2017

Originally posted by jinroh
Hi!

About hotels - they are booked in Riga/Tartu and also Tallinn - please let me know if anybody wants to have one. Also if you want a room just for yourself or are willing to share it (second option would be probably cheaper).

Cheers!

Anna and I still need a place in Tartu - what’s available?

Zavood is open ’til morning?!

VamboladeTolly
beers 2253 º places 15 º 18:18 Wed 6/28/2017

I maybe interested but I arrive probably also 20th

caroline01
04:25 Thu 6/29/2017

i cant find my previous posts

Travlr
beers 33927 º places 4607 º 10:04 Sat 7/1/2017

I marked the US State ticks I’ll be bringing on the spreadsheet. For some of them I have only one 12 ounce can, so get your teaspoons ready! And maybe those who have already ticked that state can abstain, or rate from our breath.....

gnoff
beers 11277 º places 838 º 17:03 Sun 7/2/2017

I marked the US State ticks I’ll be bringing on the spreadsheet. For some of them I have only one 12 ounce can, so get your teaspoons ready! And maybe those who have already ticked that state can abstain, or rate from our breath.....

I hope to get a teaspoon of that SD tick, the rest I can refrain from if needed :)

AndySnow
beers 16684 º places 323 º 05:44 Mon 7/3/2017

I’ll go for ND, SD, ID and MN. Can leave the rest to those who needs them.