RBSG ’09 Grand Tasting Bottle List

Reads 19335 • Replies 189 • Started Saturday, June 13, 2009 2:27:07 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

t0rin0
beers 102 º places 1528 º 20:53 Wed 7/8/2009

Originally posted by DaSilky1
I’m bringing telegraph reserve wheat and nothing else. Its a damn good beer. Is it distributed in the bay area?

That beer gave me (and everyone else that tried it that night) the shits. Not a bad tasting beer though.

DaSilky1
beers 2607 º places 66 º 21:19 Wed 7/8/2009

Originally posted by t0rin0
I’m bringing telegraph reserve wheat and nothing else. Its a damn good beer. Is it distributed in the bay area?

That beer gave me (and everyone else that tried it that night) the shits. Not a bad tasting beer though.

I always have the shits, so I don’t notice.

beerguy101
beers 5360 º places 75 º 21:26 Wed 7/8/2009

ADD TO THE BOTTLE LIST -

Mendocino Eye of the Hawk Select Ale MILLENNIUM EDITION
Lagunitas - Olde Gnaly Wine 2002
Lagunitas - B3K
Hair of the Dog- Fred from the Wood Ratebeer edition.

SamGamgee
beers 2452 º places 182 º 21:46 Wed 7/8/2009

Originally posted by t0rin0

I always have the shits, so I don’t notice.

Ya, ledgers had it the last time I was there, and city beer distributes in the bay area for them, so I’m sure they had it when it came out. Might be off the shelves now though, as the new batch isn’t ready yet, so I’d say bring it. I had one that I was thinking of bringing, but ended up drinking it at out last tasting here a couple weeks ago. The new batch was coming along nicely when I had it out of the aging tank about a month and a half ago, but it needed some more time. I’m bringing a couple of their other beers that have zero and very few rating respectively, so the more the merrier.

jhenry04
23:35 Wed 7/8/2009

Originally posted by jhenry04
I’ll bring:

Sexual Chocolate 2008
Marin Heaven Hill Barrel Dipsea
Great Divide 15th Anniversary Wood Aged DIPA
O’Fallon Whiskey Barrel Smoked Porter
Shorts Bourbon Barrel Sustenance Schwarzbier

Maybe some other things too.

I’ll also bring one of those big lock-and-key magnums of Stone 10th Anniversary to City Beer tomorrow to fill the gap in the vertical. That starts at 5:30pm, but the calendar mentions 7:30pm?

DaSilky1
beers 2607 º places 66 º 23:40 Wed 7/8/2009

Btw, nobody and I mean NOBODY is allowed to take pictures of me drinking any stone product.

beerguy101
beers 5360 º places 75 º 23:48 Wed 7/8/2009

Btw, nobody and I mean NOBODY is allowed to take pictures of me drinking any stone product.

HAH HAH .... You are Doomed......

joet
admin
beers 2900 º places 125 º 00:03 Thu 7/9/2009

Does it matter?

The first grin we get digitized is going to have the caption, "Todd didn’t know we switched his regular brand of barley wine with Stone Old Guardian."

fidel
beers 1302 º places 114 º 00:41 Thu 7/9/2009

I’ll bring:

Sexual Chocolate 2008

I’ll also bring one of those big lock-and-key magnums of Stone 10th Anniversary to City Beer tomorrow to fill the gap in the vertical. That starts at 5:30pm, but the calendar mentions 7:30pm?

5:30? If that is the case I will have to change my plans and hurry. Don’t drink anything with out me.

jhenry04
01:01 Thu 7/9/2009

Originally posted by fidel
I’ll bring:

Sexual Chocolate 2008

5:30? If that is the case I will have to change my plans and hurry. Don’t drink anything with out me.

The Stone flight goes on tap at 5:30pm...maybe he’s holding back the cellar bottle sale until later on?