RBSG ’09 Grand Tasting Bottle List

Reads 19336 • Replies 189 • Started Saturday, June 13, 2009 2:27:07 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

t0rin0
beers 102 º places 1528 º 02:11 Tue 7/7/2009

Originally posted by alohaC
Originally posted by alexsdad06
I have extra slots in the styro I’m bringing up. Does anyone want me to bring an ’07 BA Decadence Imperial Porter?

Absolutely yes.

Ok, that one is covered. Any other limited beers from SD people are dying to try? Got 2 spots left in the box.

Yes, J&J Roos, the midnight sun planet beers and deadly sins beers, and Framboos, and maybe if you have room an 02 VE. Also, while you’re at it Midnight sun M, Veritas 001, and all of the Bullfrog beers that have been released.

aspidites
beers 1271 º places 1 º 02:26 Tue 7/7/2009

I have extra slots in the styro I’m bringing up. Does anyone want me to bring an ’07 BA Decadence Imperial Porter?

Absolutely yes.

Ok, that one is covered. Any other limited beers from SD people are dying to try? Got 2 spots left in the box.

Veritas 04 or anything really rare from Coronado, Alpine or Ballast Point.

cquiroga
beers 371 º places 11 º 02:28 Tue 7/7/2009

Originally posted by aspidites

Absolutely yes.

Veritas 04 or anything really rare from Coronado, Alpine or Ballast Point.

Mike, how dare you ask people to bring rare beers! Uncouth!

aspidites
beers 1271 º places 1 º 02:28 Tue 7/7/2009

Originally posted by

What can I say, I am a complete jackass.

wavers1
beers 916 º places 42 º 02:28 Tue 7/7/2009

Absolutely yes.

anastasia stout

aspidites
beers 1271 º places 1 º 02:30 Tue 7/7/2009

Coronado 12th Anniversary Bourbon Barrel-aged Belgian Stout

gueuzehound
05:09 Tue 7/7/2009

Originally posted by cquiroga
Let’s get the party started. Anyone care to share what they care to share?

I’ll probably bring an old Pizza Port beer or few, like "Funky" Santa’s Little Helper and/or Le Woody. Haven’t decided what else. I’ll probably bring like a case of beers up for the weekend’s festivities, with maybe 6-8 of them for the Grand Tasting and the rest plowed through on the bus or in extracurricular goings-on.

Hey Chris. Aside from the funk that will arise from Bobby and I during the trip up I think I am bringing a Cantillon Manequin Piss (the 80’s one), a RR Batch 23 and Toronado..... maybe that 9 Vineronne Geueze and I found a Mo’ Betta Bretta that Sam sold me back in the day. Any siggestions???

TheRealBastard
beers 145 º places 12 º 09:09 Tue 7/7/2009

If I make it Friday I’ll bring a Kate, BA Decadence, and an 07 Darkness.

jhenry04
11:28 Tue 7/7/2009

Originally posted by t0rin0
What about homebrews? Any interest in a homebrewed maple/cognac barleywine or a 04VE-RR Temptation hybrid?

Sure!

jhenry04
13:40 Tue 7/7/2009

Who’s bringing the new Kid Rock American Badass Beer?

http://www.mlive.com/kalamabrew/index.ssf/2009/07/production_of_kid_rocks_americ.html